Healthcare Informatics Services
Healthcare Informatics Services are based on our expertise in Healthcare Informatics and on our well educated and very experienced personnel.
Services for Heathcare IT
We do implementations right – on time, on budget and with minimal business disruptions. Our experienced team of skilled professionals works with you to plan and successfully execute system implementations, no matter the size or scope.
Maintenance and Support
The Customer Support Staff is available 24/7 to help you address any needs or issues that may arise while using CCS’s MediLab Healthcare platform, covered by Maintenance and Support Agreement.
Our solutions support performance management, best practices, and better resource utilization. Above all, Industry-specific applications, integrated clinical data, and service line analysis features ensure lower-cost high-quality care and reduce patient safety concerns.
We understand that policy and procedure management isn’t everyone’s favorite thing to talk about. You’ll work with an experienced implementation consultant who will give you the guidance you need to make a change that lasts. Each step of the way, from policy upload through ‘go live’. In addition you’ll have the confidence of knowing what’s happening next.
CCS Healthcare Informatics Services also include Studies for implementation of integrated healthcare systems or autonomous subsystems.
Studies and training
- Studies and constructions of networks, at a local or wider level.
- Provision and installation of both hardware and telecommunication equipment.
- Training on medical informatics systems usage.
- Provision of specialized seminaries based on customer needs.
Software and data
- Specialized software development.
- Statistical processing of medical data.
- Services for interconnections and integration of various medical subsystems.
- Research for prototypes developing.
- Medical device communication software development.
- Services for on-site technical support.
- Services for software application and equipment maintenance.
- System management services.
- Studies on European Union research projects.
Optimisation of existing work flow
- Existing workflow analysis and best ways to improve it.
- Integrate your existing information systems and make them interact with each other.
- Archiving your medical information, reorganize your database and migrate your data to increase security.
- Communicating with the personnel to ask for any special needs.
- Deciding what information must be printed on paper, burned on a CD or sent to national archiving databases.
- Automating the reporting procedure using digital dictation/transcription and speech to text solutions.