About CCS healthcare informatics
Established in Athens, Greece in 1984, Computer Control Systems S.A. (CCS) is an ISO certified software company offering innovative software products and services into Health Informatics and Engineering sections. Our extensive expertise, combined with highly skilled scientific and technical personnel and consistent after-sales support, ensure customer satisfaction and reliable long-term partnerships.
CCS is the leading provider of medical software and services in the Greek Hospitals’ informatics sector. It has developed a range of sustainable and advanced IT products that create significant benefits for the public, military, university and private Hospitals and health care organizations. The Healthcare Software Systems of CCS are installed in hundreds of sites. They are being used on a 24/7/365 basis by thousands of physicians, lab technicians, and healthcare professionals, as a valuable assistance in providing accurate, on-time and secure care for millions of patients across Greece, Cyprus, Albania, Romania, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Jordan and Lebanon.
CCS collaborates with all major IT companies and system integrators and their IT Health products, like IBM, SAP, Siemens, Oracle, Microsoft, Intrasoft, SingularLogic, and many more. CCS establishes interoperability with all active information systems in the healthcare organization, using international protocols such as HL7. The IT systems of CCS have been interconnected with more than 400 models of analyzers of any brand like Abbott, Siemens, Roche, Beckman-Coulter, Sysmex, Hitachi, Biomerieux, Menarini etc.
CCS’s personnel has extensive expertise and in-depth knowledge of the Healthcare Software sector. This guarantees unrivaled implementation and technical support service.
CCS is a founding member of HL7 Hellas.
The Endeavor of all of us in “Computer Control Systems”
- To produce effective solutions adapted to international standards and health organizations requirements.
- To build intelligent solutions that follow the changing needs and policies of the healthcare sector.
- To provide efficient services to our clients by continuously improving our procedures and operations.
- To ensure a better healthcare practice by executing all managing and auditing services required.
- To offer added value by supporting the improvement of the quality of health services.
We use state-of-the-art computing technology, storage resources, network resources, and new media technologies in order to achieve the most effective clinical diagnosis and treatment information, the best hospital management information and collection, storage, transmission, integration, analysis, and application services. Our main concern is to provide information systems, either by creating new ones or integrating the existing ones, in order to achieve a complete Hospital Information System, that includes many sub-systems like the Hospital Information System (HIS), the Laboratory Information System (LIS), the Electronic Medical Records system (EMR), the Blood Bank Information System, the Anatomic Pathology – Cytology Systems (AP-LIS), the Picture Archiving and Communication Systems(PACS), the Radiology Information System (RIS), the telemedicine, etc.
CCS has a proven record of continuous development with a successful business course of more than 30 years. The Company is supported by developers and technicians with an extensive expertise and in-depth knowledge of the healthcare Informatics sector. That guarantees unrivalled implementation, training and technical assistance services.
medical information technologies are the key to better patient care.
CCS S.A. designs, implements and supports integrated IT solutions and studies in the applied engineering section. The core value of the Company is to provide high quality products and services that fully meet the requirements of its customers. We are focusing on:
- Continuous effort to provide reliable and comprehensive solutions to the customer.
- Customers’ satisfaction, requirements and expectations
- The high reliability of Products and Services.
- New services and innovations.
- Adoption of best practices.
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the company’s operation.
- Legal compliance.
In order to achieve all of the above, we have designed, implemented, improved and keep on improving, an integrated Management System for quality and information security management, according to the requirements of the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013, which ensures that:
- The resources required to provide products/services are of high quality.
- The operations are organized under a specific framework.
- Internal standards are being followed for consistent quality products, services and information security management.
- The working environment is suitable for the company’s activities.
- There are proper working conditions in all areas.
- Up-to-date procedures for the development, management and implementation of the projects are followed.
- The Company Management ensures that:
The Quality Policy is understood, applied and adhered to all levels of the company’s structure.
- The ISO System functions efficiently and continuously to fulfill its purpose.
- The system’s effectiveness is evaluated periodically and actions are implemented if necessary.
- All parties abide by the system’s processes and contribute to its fortification and constant improvement.