About CCS healthcare informatics
Established in Athens, Greece in 1984, Computer Control Systems S.A. (CCS) is an ISO certified software company offering innovative software products and services into Health Informatics and Engineering sections. Our extensive expertise, combined with highly skilled scientific and technical personnel and consistent after-sales support, ensure customer satisfaction and long-term reliable partnership.
CCS is the leading provider of medical software and services in the Greek Hospitals informatics sector. We have developed a range of sustainable and advanced IT products that create significant benefits for public, military, university and private Hospitals and health care organizations. The Healthcare Software Systems of CCS are installed in hundreds of sites. They are in use on a 24/7/365 basis by thousands of physicians, lab technicians, and healthcare professionals, assisting in providing accurate, on-time and secure care, for millions of patients across Greece, Cyprus, Albania, Romania, Turkey, Azerbaijan Jordan and Lebanon.
CCS collaborates with all major IT companies and systems integrators and their IT Health products like IBM, SAP, Siemens, Oracle, Microsoft, Intrasoft, SingularLogic, and many others. CCS establish interoperability with any active information system in the healthcare organization, using international protocols such as HL7. The IT systems of CCS have been interfaced to more than 400 models of analyzers of any brand like Abbott, Siemens, Roche, Beckman-Coulter, Sysmex, Hitachi, Biomerieux, Menarini etc.
CCS’s personnel have extensive expertise and in-depth knowledge of the Healthcare Software sector. This guarantees an unrivaled implementation and technical support service.
CCS is a founding member of HL7 Hellas.
The Endeavor of all of us in “Computer Control Systems”
- To produce effective solutions adapted to international standards and health organizations requirements.
- To build intelligent solutions that follow the changing needs and policies of healthcare sector.
- To provide efficient services to our clients by continuous improvements of our procedures and operations.
- To ensure a better healthcare practice by execution of all managing and auditing services required.
- To offer added value by assisting the improvement of health services quality.
Using state-of-the-art of computing technology integration of computing resources, storage resources, network resources, and new media technologies, to achieve the full range of the most effective clinical diagnosis and treatment information, and hospital management information collection, storage, transmission, integration, analysis, and application services. The main concern is to provide new or integrate existing information systems, so to achieve an integrated Hospital Information System that include many sub-systems like Hospital Information System (HIS), Laboratory Information System (LIS), Electronic Medical Records system (EMR), Blood Bank Information System, Anatomic Pathology – Cytology Systems (AP-LIS), Picture Archiving and Communication Systems(PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS), telemedicine, etc.
We have a proven record of continual development and a successful business course for more than 30 years. The Company is supported by developers and technicians with an extensive expertise and in-depth knowledge of the healthcare Informatics sector. That guarantees unrivalled implementation, training and technical assistance services.
medical information technologies are the key to better patient care.
CCS S.A. designes, implements and supports integrated IT solutions and studies in applied engineering section. The core value of the Company is to provide high quality products and services that fully meet the requirements of its customers. We are focusing on:
- Continuous effort to provide reliable and comprehensive solutions to the customer.
- The satisfaction of requirements and expectations of its customers
- The high reliability of Products and Services.
- New services and innovations.
- Adoption of best practices.
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the company’s operation
Compliance with legal requirements.
To achieve the above, we have designed, implemented and continuously improving an integrated Management System for quality and information security management, according to the requirements of the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013, which ensures that:
- The resources required to provide products/services are in high quality.
- The operations are organized under a specific framework.
- Internal standards for consistent quality products and services and information security management.
- The working Environment is suitable for the company’s activities.
- There are proper working conditions in all areas.
- Up-to-date procedures for the development, management and implementation of the projects are followed.
- The Company Management commits to ensure that:
The Quality Policy is understood, applied and adhered to all levels of the company’s structure.
- The ISO System functions efficiently and continuously to fulfil its purpose.
- The system’s effectiveness is evaluated periodically to implement necessary actions.
- All parties obey with the system’s processes and contribute to the ongoing consolidation and improvement.